Practice TOEFL Writing
What you must know for the TOEFL iBT Independent Writing Task.
- Your essay must clearly state your opinion and support the topic.
- An effective essay will contain at least 300 words (About 3 or 4 paragraphs).
- You will have 30 minutes to plan, write, and rewrite your essay.
- Your essay must be well developed and not just a list of information.
- Your essay must be organized with transitional words to help readers connect ideas
- You must use a variety of grammar and vocabulary
- You must follow the conventions of spelling, punctuation, and word order.
Practice writing before you take the test!
“Simple, but effective”