Directions: State your opinion for each topic below without using any first or second person pronouns. Make sure to include your position and a reason.
Water is considered an essential for life. However, not everyone agrees to how much a person needs. Some people believe a person needs six to eight glass a day. Others believe a person should have less than that. What is your opinion?
Because a person’s activity changes everyday, the exact amount of water should also change according to what they do. On the average, a person should drink between six and eight glasses a day.
(The writer included no pronouns in the answer).
- Some people believe students should study year around. Other people believe students should have the summers off. What is your opinion?
- Some people believe every one has the right to carry a gun. Other people believe guns should be controlled. What is your opinion?
- Some people think money should not be spent on space exploration. Other people think we need to spend more money on exploring space. What is your opinion?
- Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion?
- Some people say that the Internet provides people with much valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?